Friday, October 24, 2008

JT and Friends Benefit Concert


A couple of years ago Nick and I went as JT (Justin Timberlake) and Britney Spears for Halloween. The next year, while Nick and I were living in New Zealand, JT started off his international tour in Auckland. With all these connections with JT it was only a matter of time before Nick found us a concert to attend. Lo and behold, JT was hosting a benefits concert at the Plant Hollywood in Viva Las Vegas in support of the Shriners Children Hospital this past weekend. A good cause and a chance to see JT live with all his friends…we couldn’t pass it up. We saw the Jonas Brothers, Leona Lewis, Boyz II Men (my favorite of the night), Rihanna, the lead singer of Maroon 5, Esme Denters, Will.I.Am, 50 Cent, Lionel Richie and the man himself, JT! 



Does anyone see the resemblance? HA HA HA!

More videos from some of the performers

   

3 comments:

Mindi B said...

You're MUCH cuter!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca Beesley said...

Justified was the first cd I ever bought. There is another connection to add to the list.

danny & shante said...

I have an enormous crush on JT. Good thing Danny does too or we may have a problem on our hands! ;0)