Friday, December 19, 2008

Girl's Night Out

My friends and I have been traveling down to Temple Square to see the lights and dine at The Garden for more than 10 years. We have kept this tradition each and every year since the 7th grade. This is about the only time that we are all able to make time to get together. With the addition of husbands and babies, it is getting harder and harder. No matter what though, we all seem to make it to Girl's Night Out! This is the difference between now and then!

Brooke, Amber, Nikki, me, Jen, Lora, Jessica, Kara and Taren. (2008)
Nikki, TeriLyn, Julie, Brooke, Taren, Jen, Amber and Lora. (1998)

5 comments:

Wilde Things said...

How fun!! I love the now and then pictures. It's amazing how much people change (and don't change) in ten years.

Jen Wheatley said...

So cute! Merry Christmas Mariah! I'm glad everyone who lives in Salt Lake was able to make it this year! I hope you and Nick have a wonderful weekend!

Sam Jo said...

Mariah! Oh my gosh! I can not beleive I found your blog! How the heck are you? Where are you guys living? We bought a house in Sandy about a year ago. I would love to get together sometime!

Sam (Bridge)

The Gray Fam said...

oh my goodness.... I havent seen the old pic in forever!!! It's amazing how much we have all changed!!! It was sooo good seeing you!! keep in touch!!!

brooke and josh said...

Wow! That makes me laugh! We all look so different. Hope all is going well.We should all get together soon.