Tuesday, December 9, 2008

R.I.P.

About two months ago Nick and I were the proud parents of a kitty named Agent Orange, a fish named Tarzan and two plants. All, of which, were given to us from different members of my family. I was only joking when I posted, “We’ll let you know which one dies first.” Apparently, I guess I wasn’t joking. On November 17 Tarzan died. Nick gave him a proper burial and blessed him as he was flushed away. Then, both of Nick’s plants died. We have yet to report on Agent Orange has he has gone missing…Just Kidding. Wouldn’t that be terrible, though?

4 comments:

The Barker Family said...

Good thing you don't have any kids yet!

danny & shante said...

Thats too funny! I've got the biggest smile on my face!

Sue said...

Cute post! I love tha cartoon! Very funny.

Just Add Flowers said...

hey mariah! do you have a private blog? I tried putting you on my list but it wouldn't let me on. So I'm using taren's. My blog address is http://olsenators.blogspot.com