Friday, September 11, 2009

Proud to be...

I am proud to be the son of a fireman! Today being 9/11 I have memories of that dreadful and crazy day. One thing I remember about that day is being proud to see such amazing people(namely fireman) help in a despereate time. I thought of my Dad and how he has done the same as a fireman. He had done some crazy things and been the one to help those in desperate times. He has done amazing things to help people he doesn't even know. He has put his life on hold and helped others, he has put is life on the line. So since its yet again the anniversary of that terrible day....today I would like to tell my dad thanks, thanks for always being that Hero to me that I have always been proud of. I have always loved telling everyone about you and how your a fireman and so tuff and brave. You have been a great dad, and fireman....and even more hero to me. I know you might not be a fireman anymore, but you will always be a fireman to me, the greatest fireman of all! I thank you again for being that awesome hero that you are.




9-11_firemans_flag_full.jpg

No comments: