Friday, April 30, 2010

Eat Mor Chikin

We, yet again, attended another Chick-fil-A first 100 opening. For those of you who don’t know, Chick-fil-A gives away 52 free meals for the first 100 customer who check in the day before opening and sleeps overnight in the restaurant parking lot. Our first, first 100 opening was at Jordan Landing in November 2008 and we only have one coupon left from that opening, but now Nick and I are 105 free meals rich! I checked in at 51 and Nick was 67. It was well worth it and I didn’t even mind the snow, except for the fact that it’s the end of April and we are still getting snow. There were 16 of us total who attended and we’re already ready for the next opening. Eat Mor Chikin!


Nick and I with baby Caleb at the Chick-fil-A opening.

Playing Settlers of Catan. I don't even remember who won, but we later played Nurtz and Yatchzee and I won both those games. Willy, Brian, Nick, me, Sue and Mike (not pictured) eating dinner at the new West Valley Chick-fil-A.

Our cozy tent and out entire group at the first 100 opening with the Chick-Fil-A cow.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Yum, so when are you going to take me to lunch? :-) And I'm the one who won Settlers. When in doubt, you can just say I won, because I usually do. Ha.

Sue said...

I stole you blog, hope you don't mind.