Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mariah's Training for a Century Ride


Towards the latter end of last year Mariah and I got into cycling. We have really enjoyed having this hobby together. We love spending some of our free time out on the road in the great Utah scenery, whether it is around our home or down in St. George. Well, one thing led to another and now Mariah is training for a century ride (100 miles). Since it is much easier to train with a buddy I will be training with Mariah so that she can be ready for the Little Red Ridding Hood century ride that will take place in Logan in June. It is fun to be able to see the rides we go on so I figure I will post them on here so you can see them as well. This week we haven't had any good luck with the weather so we haven't been able to ride outside so I have decided to post our ride from last week.
Here is my workout summary of the ride we went on:



2 comments:

Sue said...

I'm so glad you guys have a hobby you can do together. Plus look how fit your getting. Way to go guys!

Unknown said...

This is so cool! Mariah is trying to convince me to come for a ride with you guys when I get home... I don't think so unless I can ride on the handle bars :)