Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Exercise,

It was so good to run into you the other day. It’s been what…7 years since I last saw you? I actually thought I would never see you again because of our falling out. I must admit, I wasn’t a big fan of you back in the day. It was actually my husband’s idea for me to get in contact with you (not because I needed to or anything). I was a little hesitant, but decided it was time to look past our differences and get better acquainted. I did see you at my yoga class and biking in St. George, but was too afraid to approach you and didn’t push myself to make the first move. Better late than never, right? It was good seeing you and we’ll have to run into each other again. Let’s not make it too often, let’s take this one step at a time.
Sincerely, Mariah

2 comments:

Sue said...

That is Hilarious!!! What a great post.

Unknown said...

Lol we recently got back on speaking terms as well, it's not going as smoothly as I had hoped. Love the post though!